- Planning of optimal logistics strategy and creation of logistics vender management policy for the group
- Consideration and execution of ideal business model and end to end global supply chain for the group
- Logistics partner selection for all the group brands globally
- Negotiation with logistics partner candidates through RFP (request for proposal) process, and standardization and sophistication of RFP process and logistics contract process.
- Expected to be Manager or Leader
- Hiring company is well-known global mega fashion brand company
- More than 10 years of experience in global logistics partner selection and logistics procurement, and knowledge and experience in logistics operation
- Business level English
- Conversational level Japanese or Willingness to learn Japanese
- Able to work in Japan HQ (Tokyo)
- Person who do not change jobs frequently because they expect you mid to long term work.