- Manage the acquisition and development of solar projects
- Build and sustain productive relationships with potential project partners, land owners, local residents, project developers, government and regulatory bodies and other relevant market participants.
- Manage the completion of legal documents (contracts, agreements, etc.)
- Experience of land development projects including acquiring land for residential or nonresidential housing construction.
- Experience of completion of legal documents related to land development is preferred.
- Native fluency of Korean language skills and Business fluency of English communication skills.