- Manage demonstration and brand presentation with showmanship
- Constantly sharing trends related to for our application or new innovation
- Conduct regular trainings for our key accounts in their venues and in importer / corporate training center.
- Develop recipes for different channels and applications (food service, bar, hotel & retail, cafe)
- Developing industry network, identify customers to penetrate, and brands to partner with.
- Identify current market trends and opportunities for new product development, to be proposed to management, and launched once developed by marketing and R&D.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and events, working with advertisers, media and sales team.
- A minimum of 5 years as a qualified Bartender, with previous training experience preferred.
- Basic barista skills
- A proficient level of Korean and English language skills to conduct trainings to Korean and International clients, with Japanese language skills a bonus.
- Microsoft Office skills to develop presentations and reports.
- Having a strong network in the F&B industry